Sunday, March 20, 2016

Progress on the Firebird Scrambler.

We put the lime in the coconut the engine in the frame the other night, and things are starting to look very intersting...

We also started playing around with the brand new exhaust pipes to see just how hard it'll be to get them to actually fit.

No point pretending otherwise, on our beloved British classics things rarely fit right out the box; but that's ok, it takes a little effort and it's worth it in the end.

Judging by this first "pre-fit", I'd say it'll be really worth it for this bike: what a beauty!

Oh, and wait until you see the handlebar...


Post a Comment